Mar 13 2020
Job Vacancy- Surveyor
Due to successful contract awards LDG Datum are expanding their surveying team based in Ireland.
We are looking for a dedicated and dependable qualified surveyor who enjoys a hands-on approach to be part of our team.
LDG Datum takes great pride in the high level of service we deliver to our customers. This has led us to develop strong relationships across a wide range of industries including Rail, Utilities, Construction and Mining.
Working as part of our survey business, our surveyors make sure that we obtain accurate measurements of Geotechnical and Structural infrastructure using a variety of specialist instrumentation on behalf of our customers.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who has surveying experience and
competency in the following areas:
• Has experience of precise levelling episodes
• Has experience of taking 3-D measurements using resection or back sight control to local Datum grid
• Has experience using digital levels
• Has experience using Leica Total Stations/Theodolites & Geomos software experience desirable
• Has data processing skills in Excel or similar
• Has experience of organising resources to ensure efficient delivery on site
• Has strong verbal communication skills and can produce clear and accurate written documentation and reports
• Has experience of managing customer contact on site and acting as an ambassador of the Company
• Has strong attention to detail and is reliable personal skills
• Is looking for the opportunity to develop skills and experience on the job, alongside undertaking industry recognised training and qualifications
• Has a valid CSR/Safepass card
• Has a full Irish/UK driving licence and willing to travel